Secret Harbour Beach Resort St Thomas Area Guide
The crystal clear waters and tranquil bay at Secret Harbour St Thomas are enough to make anyone want to stay forever, and just wait until you see the sunset! The waterfront accommodations on this picture perfect bay, onsite amenities, and delicious oceanside restaurants make Secret Harbor Beach Resort an idyllic home away from home for your paradise vacation. From thrilling excursions to shopping spots, discover all there is to see and do near Secret Harbor Beach Resort. Your St Thomas getaway starts right here!
Beaches - One of the top beaches for snorkeling is right at your fingertips at Secret Harbor Resort St Thomas! Secret Harbor beach features all the amenities you could ask for with a beachfront bar and grill, chairs and umbrellas, watersport rentals, facilities, and even a floating platform. The protected waters and thriving coral make St Thomas Secret Harbor an ideal snorkeling spot for beginners and experts alike. And if you're looking for the ideal spot to catch a St Thomas sunset, you’ll find it right from your beach chair! Secret Harbor's East End location puts guests just minutes away from other top St. Thomas beaches such as Sapphire Beach and Coki Point, each featuring awesome snorkel spots, beach side dining, watersports, and more. If you're looking for a more off the grid beach day, Lindquist Beach (Smith Bay Park) is just a short ride away and features facilities, quiet waters, and breathtaking views of nearby islands. Explore the island, take in the sights, and hit one of the best beaches in St. Thomas on a Sightseeing and Beach Stop Tour with convenient pick up right from the lobby!
Red Hook - Less than 5 minutes away from Secret Harbour Beach Resort St Thomas is Red Hook, the place to go for dining, shopping, and island hopping on the East End of the island. This area features restaurants and pubs, shopping areas, and a local market and drug store. It's also a hopping spot for nightlife, featuring live music, DJs, and late night happy hours.Get the inside scoop on waterview lunch spots, delicious dinners, and after-hour brews with our Red Hook Dining Guide. Passenger ferry services to St. John and the British Virgin Islands run daily from the Red Hook ferry terminal, and if you're looking to take your rental car over to St. John, the car barge departs from Red Hook approximately every half hour. Shop, dine, set sail, and explore neighboring islands all from Red Hook!
Things to Do - Through our activity and transportation booking service, CaribbaConnect, you can experience all the top things to do in St. Thomas with just one click. Visit our booking site to hit the many attractions and excursions available for Secret Harbour Resort St Thomas guests.
- Private Transportation - Skip the lines and the hassle with a seamless island arrival. Affordable, convenient, and friendly airport transfers are available from the St. Thomas airport right to Secret Harbour Beach Resort. Behold the superior difference of personalized service with our Local Guide to Private Airport Transportation.
- Sightseeing - Island tours pick up right from Secret Harbor Resort and are a must for experiencing top St. Thomas attractions. Hit the highlights of island views and photo ops on a St. Thomas Sightseeing Tour or a 4.5 Hour Private Custom Island Tour. Check out our Local Guide to Exploring St. Thomas for all the ways to see the top sites in St. Thomas.
- Parasailing - Experience St. Thomas from a bird's-eye view on this thrilling Parasailing Excursion that combines powerboating, parachuting, ballooning, and gliding all into one unforgettable adventure in the Caribbean Sea.
- Ecotours - Explore the hidden beauty of St. Thomas on an ecotour. Ecotours allow you to discover St. Thomas gems that can only be experienced on an ecotour such as the St. Thomas mangrove lagoon on a Mangrove Lagoon and Cas Cay kayak, Hike, and Snorkel Ecotour. These tours venture to marine sanctuaries for a unique encounter with nature. See all your ecotour options with our Local Guide to Ecotours.
- Shopping - Experience premier shopping destinations and make the most of duty free jewelry and luxury brands on a Shopping and Sightseeing Tour. St. Thomas offers incredible shopping deals and selection on jewelry, watches, perfume, liquor and tobacco, electronics, and more. Discover the many St. Thomas shopping options and information on duty free allowances in our Local Guide to St. Thomas Shopping.
Dining - Secret Harbour Resort offers casual and fine dining options at their beachfront restaurants. Enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner, or a happy hour cocktail with an oceanfront view from the casual bar and grill, the Cruzan Beach Club. Gaze out at a romantic sunset over Secret Harbour beach as you dine on fresh Caribbean lobster or filet mignon paired with a bottle of fine wine at the ambient Sunset Grille. If you're looking to venture out to one of the many dining areas on island, our dining guides will help you choose the restaurant fare that's sure to hit the spot.
- St. Thomas Restaurants Guide
- Red Hook Dining Guide
- Havensight Dining Guide
- Downtown Charlotte Amalie Dining Guide
- Frenchtown Dining Guide
- Northside Dining Guide
Amazing excursions and postcard worthy views at Secret Harbour Beach Resort St Thomas U.S Virgin Islands are the recipe for the perfect Caribbean escape. So get your camera ready, and be sure to brag along the way because your St Thomas vacation is sure to be the trip of a lifetime!
Escape to Paradise,