The Ritz Carlton Club St. Thomas Area Guide
The Ritz Carlton Destination Club owners and visitors not only buy into the luxury they’ve come to expect from the Ritz Carlton brand but the incredible and exotic locations the Club provides. The personalized service and luxury beachfront accommodations of The Ritz Carlton Club in St. Thomas will surprise and delight owners and visitors alike. The world-class views of Coconut Cove beach and silhouettes of neighboring islands, multiple pools and private cabanas, and delectable dining options are just the highlights of this impressive destination club. Owners and guests alike can experience the surprise and delight that is available all around the island of St. Thomas from world-renowned beaches to high-end shopping, island-hopping to natural excursions to exclusive island locations. Let me be your local guide to the excitement that awaits The Ritz Carlton Destination Club guests throughout St. Thomas:
Beaches- The Ritz Carlton Club’s onsite beach, Coconut Cove, offers beachside luxury seating and personal service and is known for great snorkeling and fantastic views of St. John. Club guests have convenient access to the neighboring Ritz Carlton hotel’s beach, Great Bay, featuring top-of-the-line watersports such as hobie cats, kayaks, and stand-up paddleboards. In addition to resort beaches, guests of The Ritz Carlton Destination Club St. Thomas, can access some of the best beaches in the Caribbean found right here in St. Thomas! Top St. Thomas beaches are found on the East End of the island just a short drive away the Ritz Carlton Destination Club St. Thomas. Prime snorkeling destinations, pristine soft sand shores, world-famous bays, and how to experience each one can all be found in our Local Guide to St. Thomas: Best Beaches. With convenient pick up right from the Ritz Carlton Club St. Thomas, guests can arrange a Sightseeing and Beach Stop Tour, to get the full island beach experience, complete with incredible vistas and highlighted local sites before hitting one of the best beaches in St. Thomas. Large parties, families, or couples looking for a more intimate setting can book a customizable Private Beach Hopping Tour and sample 3 of the top beaches on in St. Thomas in a private vehicle for the perfect beach day with exclusive transportation, flexibility, and local insight.
Recommended Beach Tours & Activities:
St. Thomas Sightseeing and Beach Stop Tour- Experience a famous St. Thomas beach and get a view of the local culture and history, all for a great rate!
Private St. Thomas Beach Hopping Tour- Board a private vehicle for a customizable tour to 3 of the best beaches in St. Thomas, flexible and perfect for large families, groups, and even couples looking for an intimate experience!
Recommended Beach Articles:
A Local Guide to St. Thomas: Best Beaches- Get exclusive local insight to the top beaches in St. Thomas that you will not want to miss!
A Local Guide to St. Thomas: Swimming Spots- Leisure and active swimmers alike, get the local inside scoop on the best beaches in St. Thomas for swimming!
Red Hook- With shops, restaurants, and boat services, Red Hook is a hub for island amenities, and it’s less than 5 minutes from the Ritz Carlton Destination Club St. Thomas. During the day, Red Hook is bustling with shoppers visiting St. Thomas apparel and jewelry shops or the local market. You’ll find a variety of options for a waterside lunch spot or catch your pickup for a sunset sail. After dark, the streets of Red Hook are alive with diners, pub crawlers, and the sounds of live entertainment that is often playing. The beauty of Red Hook is that there is an ambiance, cuisine, and taste available to suit anyone. Our Red Hook Dining Guide provides a breakdown of fares and mealtimes to help you plan your dining experiences. Ferry service to St. John and the British Virgin Islands is available daily from the Red Hook ferry terminal, offering a world of unique island excursions and adventures. Guests of the Ritz Carlton Club can experience all the local charm found in Red Hook and easy access to St. Thomas’ neighboring islands with convenient proximity to the resort.
Recommended Red Hook Articles:
Red Hook Dining Guide- Enjoy lunch overlooking the harbor or sample the many cuisines and spirits served in Red Hook!
A Local Guide to St. Thomas: Visiting St. John- Our local guide to everything you need to know about visiting St. John- a don’t miss for your St. Thomas vacation!
A Local Guide to St. Thomas: Experiencing the British Virgin Islands- Discover the excitement and adventures that await in the British Virgin Islands and exclusive local insight on how to experience the islands!
Things to Do- Through our tour and activity booking service, CaribbaConnect, you can experience all the top things to do in St. Thomas with just one click. Visit our booking site to hit the many St. Thomas attractions and excursions available for The Ritz Carlton Destination Club St. Thomas guests.
- Private Transportation- Save yourself from the hassles associated with shared airport transfers such as waiting for the airport taxi to fill up, crowded vehicles, and multiple stops to get to your destination. Delight in a seamless island arrival with affordable, convenient, and friendly airport transportation that begins with a personal driver waiting for you at baggage claim. Non-stop direct transfers are available from the St. Thomas airport right to The Ritz Carlton Club, and a stop at the market or convenience store is available upon request. Behold the superior experience of personalized service with our Private Airport Transportation.
- Sightseeing- Island tours pick up right from The Ritz Carlton Club and are a must for experiencing top St. Thomas attractions. Hit the highlights of island views and photo ops on a St. Thomas Sightseeing Tour or Private Sightseeing Tour. Check out our Local Guide to Exploring St. Thomas for all the ways to see the top sites in St. Thomas.
- Sailing & Boating- With pick up service near the Red Hook area, it’s easy to add some adventure to your St. Thomas exploration on a sail or boating charter for a different view of the island, one from the beautiful Caribbean Sea. That is why you’re here after all! Visit our sister islands on a Day Sail to St. John or passport ready travellers can experience Jost Van Dyke in the British Virgin Islands on our Full Day Sail to Jost Van Dyke.
- Parasailing- Experience the island from a bird's-eye view on this thrilling St Thomas Parasailing excursion that combines powerboating, parachuting, ballooning, and gliding all into one unforgettable adventure in the Caribbean Sea.
- Ecotours- Explore the hidden beauty of St. Thomas on an ecotour. Ecotours allow you to discover St. Thomas gems that can only be experienced on an ecotour such as the St. Thomas mangrove lagoon on a Mangrove Lagoon and Cas Cay Kayak, Hike, and Snorkel Ecotour. These tours venture to marine sanctuaries for a unique encounter with nature. See all your ecotour options with our Local Guide to Ecotours.
- Shopping- Experience premier shopping destinations and make the most of duty free jewelry and luxury brands on a Shopping and Sightseeing Tour or Private Shopping Tour. St. Thomas offers incredible shopping deals and selection on jewelry, perfume, liquor and tobacco, electronics, and more. Discover the many St. Thomas shopping options and information on duty free allowances in our Local Guide to St. Thomas Shopping.
Dining- Dining at The Ritz Carlton Club ranges from Caribbean casual to high end dinners, always served with a fantastic St. Thomas view. Coconut Cove serves Caribbean fare beach and poolside and features perfect Caribbean cocktails. The Grand Palazzo Club offers incredible ocean views from the top floor with your breakfast or artisanal dinner. The Ritz Carlton hotel offers a variety of cuisines and dining options, conveniently available to Club guests. Bleuwater serves breakfast with a beautiful ocean view as the sun rises over St. John and intimate high-end dinners as the lights of St. John sparkle in the distance. Essenza, the newest of the Ritz Carlton’s restaurants, serves authentic Italian dinners with terrace or indoor seating. The hotel’s pool and beachside restaurant Sails serves fresh, casual fare and ice cold cocktails in an open air setting. Zest is the hotel’s onsite coffee and smoothie shop open all day. If you’re looking to venture out to one of the many dining areas on island, our dining guides will help you choose the restaurant that’s sure to please your pallet.
Recommended Dining Articles:
Red Hook Dining Guide- See why Red Hook is the place to be for dinner and nightlife on St. Thomas!
Downtown Charlotte Amalie Dining Guide- Enjoy Caribbean fare or a meal overlooking Charlotte Amalie Harbor with our local insight to the many Downtown dining spots!
Frenchtown Dining Guide- This local fishing village serves up delicious fresh caught seafood and more for a great dining spot near the harbor!
Havensight Mall Dining Guide- A variety of cuisines, atmospheres, and waterfront views await in with Havensight Mall dining spots!
Let The Ritz Carlton Destination Club pamper you with luxury accommodations and personalized service while CaribbaConnect guides you to the exciting excursions and adventures that await you in St. Thomas! Whether this is your first visit or your 100th, you can always plan on an unforgettable experience in St. Thomas!
Be sure to check out our Excursions page for the best excursions on St. Thomas! If you have any questions about The Ritz Carlton Club or any inquiries about the island, call or e-mail us for authentic local insight!
Delight Yourself in St. Thomas,
CaribbaConnect Mentioned Excursions: