Full Day - 32 Foot - St. Thomas or St. John PowerBoat Charter with Captain
Make the most of your trip to the Caribbean with a personal charter on our 32ft Intrepid power boat. Board our boat for a comfortable and convenient trip through the calm waters and experience all the fantastic sights, adventures, and natural beauty of the Virgin Islands. From snorkeling in the crystal clear, blue water to enjoying some partying or some sunbathing and quiet time on the island, we can customize your trip perfectly. Just let our captain know where you want to go and what you want to do!
Snorkel among sea turtles, stingrays, colorful reef fish, and sometimes reef sharks! Explore the caves and underwater formations that have made the area famous. Enjoy traditional food and drinks from some of the best beach bars. Sunbathe on world-famous white sand beaches. And ask your captain for a guided history of the islands as you’re cruising along.
Cool off after time on land or in the water with a fresh water shower before settling in for relaxation on the boat. Our boat is equipped with great “creature comforts,” including a rear bench seat which comfortably seats 4-5 people and an L-shaped seating in the bow which comfortable seats 5-6 people. With a cuddy cabin with plenty of room for dry storage, top of the line JL sound system with a mobile phone hookup, large cooler pre-filled with ice and water, snorkel gear for adults and children, freshwater washdown to rinse off when you get out of the ocean, and a dive door for easy access to the water, we provide everything you need to experience the Caribbean in luxury and style. Bring the entire family or make it a party with friends. Reserve your charter now for a memorable Caribbean adventure!
Duration: 7 hours
Maximum Passengers: 9 passengers
Cost: $825 (includes 6 passengers) + $26.50 per additional passenger
Captain’s Fee is included. Gratuity is not included.
Fuel fees are not included and charged separately at the completion of the charter.
- Enjoy 7 hours of boating, sun, snorkeling, and fun in the Caribbean
- Plan your perfect day based on what you want to see and do
- Board our boat for fun cruising
- Explore numerous islands, caves, and reefs
- Be on the lookout for sea turtles, colorful reef fish, sting rays, and even reef sharks
- Sunbathe on some of the most beautiful beaches in the world
- Snorkel in the crystal clear and warm Caribbean waters
- Learn about the history of the islands and unique water formations
- Swim right off the boat in the shallow waters
- Learn to use professional, high-quality snorkeling gear
- Visit the different islands of the USVI
- Make it a party with dancing and music
Important Note: Don't Wait to Book!
St. Thomas Boat Charters and St. John Boat Charters fill up quickly and often weeks or months in advance. Don't wait and miss out on the fun! Book now to reserve your space and avoid disappointments or last-minute scrambles. If you need to cancel for any reason, we'll give you a refund on most tours as long as you cancel at least 48 hours in advance. Check the bottom of each tour or activity description for cancellation terms. We want you to enjoy the best of our beautiful islands, so make your reservation now!
Before You Book
- All charters leave from Compass Point Marina in St. Thomas and at the National Park dock in St. John
- Full-day charters are 7 hours
- Please enter your preferred pickup island, St. Thomas or St. John, in the Notes section of your checkout page.
- Please bring towels, swimsuits, sunscreen, and cover-ups
- Spray-on sunscreen is not permitted on the boat (lotion sunscreen allowed)
- Fuel consumption is not included and depends on usage & price per gallon (usually between $200 - $300 per trip)
- Fuel costs can be charged to your credit card
- High-quality snorkeling gear for children and adults is available
- Please bring any food or drinks you wish to enjoy
- Bring your iPhone or iPod for music during your journey
- All ages are welcome on all charters
Departure point: Compass Point Marina, St. Thomas and the National Park Dock, St. John
Departure time: 9:00 AM
Duration: 7 hours
Return details: 4:00 PM
- 7 hours of personal and comfortable chartering
- 32ft powerboat with comfortable seating for 9 people, dive door, top of the line JL sound system, and more
- Wet bar and cooler for drinks and alcoholic beverages (beverages not included)
- Fresh water showers for rinsing
- Free, high-quality snorkeling gear for all ages and sizes included
- Expert guides for help with navigating the islands
- Gratuities for the captain are not included in the price
- Fuel costs are not included in the price.
- Due to distance, boats do not go to St. Croix
Fuel fees will be calculated at the end of the trip and can be paid via credit card.
While we will attempt to provide the boat you requested. Mechanical breakdowns are an unfortunate reality in this business, and we reserve the right to substitute a similar sized boat if the boat you selected is not available.
All cancellations made at least 48 hours before departure date will result in a 100% refund. If cancelled fewer than 48 hours before your departure, your deposit will not be refunded. Any charters cancelled due to weather will result in a 100% reimbursement.