Jost van Dyke Special
This full-day charter is the ideal getaway to snorkel the “caves” at Norman Island and hang out on the famous White Bay, on Jost van Dyke. Board a 46-foot power catamaran for a thrilling full-day tour of the beautiful, crystal-clear waters and the natural wonders of the British Virgin Islands!
We will transport you to paradise as you enjoy a relaxing cruise along the coast of St. John before checking in at customs at Tortola. Then spend the day on the boat, or choose our provided snorkeling gear to explore the coral reefs and get up close to some of the Caribbean’s most colorful marine life, including exotic fish, sea turtles, and spotted eagle rays. Our guides will help you with free equipment and professional snorkeling instruction to ensure you enjoy the best experience.
Round out the afternoon with lunch at the delicious and famous Pirate’s Bight beach bar. Re-board in the afternoon for some great deck music and enjoy a rum punch or soft drink from our bar. Sunbathe on our catamaran deck or grab a swim float and relax in the beautiful blue waters.
After lunch, you will be transported over to Jost van Dyke for about 2 hours to bar hop, exploring the islands most popular bar the famous “Soggy Dollar Bar” home of the “Painkiller”, amongst other tropical establishments serving locals fares. After a full day on the water you can enjoy for a scenic ride back to St. John and then St. Thomas.
Duration: 8 hours (8:00 AM to 4:00 PM or 4:30 PM)
Maximum Passengers: Up to 32
- Explore the clear waters and natural landscapes of the British Virgin Islands
- Hop aboard a pristine and spacious 46-foot power catamaran for a full day of sailing
- Snorkel among the sea life in some of the world’s most beautiful reefs
- Explore the reefs of “The Indians,” or “The Caves,” at Norman Island
- Enjoy free use of snorkeling gear and professional instruction from our crew
- Eat lunch at the famed Pirate’s Bight restaurant
- Enjoy the spectacular white sand beaches of White Bay, Jost Van Dyke
- Sip on your favorite drink from our open bar
- Sunbathing decks, shade decks, and spacious catamaran ride
- Full-service and friendly crew and deck members
- Floatation devices for relaxing sunbathing in the calm Caribbean waters
- Freshwater shower and comfortable changing rooms
- High-quality snorkeling gear, flotation devices, and easy access to water and boat
- iPod- and Bluetooth-ready speakers for fun island music all day
Important Note: Don't Wait to Book!
Tours and activities in St. Thomas and St. John fill up quickly and often weeks or months in advance. Don't wait and miss out on the fun! Book now to reserve your space and avoid disappointments or last-minute scrambles. If you need to cancel for any reason, we'll give you a full refund on most tours as long as you cancel at least 24 to 48 hours in advance. Check the bottom of each tour or activity description for cancellation terms. We want you to enjoy the best of our beautiful islands, so make your reservation now!
Before You Book
- Passports will be needed for all guests
- Bring your own swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, hats, or beach accessories
- Bring only cream sunscreen on the catamaran (sprays can make the deck slippery!)
- Purchase a waterproof camera for snorkeling
- Additional cash for lunch or on-island drinks is needed
- Customs fees (CASH only) of $45 per person are needed for transport to the BVI
- Credit cards can be used on other purchases
- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours before departure
Departure points: Compass Point Marina, St. Thomas and Cruz Bay, St. John
Departure time: 8:00 AM (St. Thomas) and 8:30 AM (St. John on request)
Duration: 8 hours
Return time: Return to St. John for U.S. Customs by 4:00 PM and then return to St. Thomas by 4:30 pm
- Full-day sail aboard a spacious catamaran
- Rum punch, beer and soft drinks
- Free use of quality snorkeling gear and professional instruction
- Flotation devices and vests
- Fresh water shower and changing rooms
- Gratuities not included
- Lunch not included
All crew members and captains are trained professionals to ensure you are safe during your sail. Captain Nate has over 15 years of experience and has a Coast Guard issued license for sailing. Our outstanding customer service ensures you always have the best experience while visiting the islands and using our charters. All itineraries are subject to change due to sea condition and weather.
Cancellations must be made 48 hours before your tour. A full refund will be given for tours cancelled at least 48 hours in advance. Cancellations within 48 hours will receive no refund.
Please note: We will make every effort to provide the requested trip, mechanical breakdowns, weather and or minimum occupancy may force us to cancel or reschedule. In these instances, a raincheck or full refund will be provided.