Parasailing in St Thomas - Havensight
Parasailing in St Thomas - Havensight - Overview
Take flight for a striking bird’s-eye view of the Virgin Islands, and experience the rush of parasailing through the air! Bring your friends and family for a remarkable experience and a memory you will cherish forever.
Parasailing in St Thomas, US Virgin Islands combines the thrill of a power boat ride, parachuting, ballooning, and gliding—all in one! You will encounter the thrill of flight at approximately 350 feet and a totally unique view of the islands as you fly over the blue waters of the US Virgin Islands.
You will climb aboard an Ocean Pro 35-foot parasailing vessel for a thrilling, safe, and comfortable power boat ride. Using winch boat technology, you will take off and land directly from the back of the boat, and you don’t even have to get wet! Or, if you prefer to get wet and touch your toes in the water, just ask for a “touch n’ go” during your parasail.
Solo and tandem flights are available, and St Thomas parasailing is ideal for virtually anyone. As long as you can walk onto the boat by yourself and sit down, you should be able to experience the joy of parasailing.
Your parasailing St Thomas tour is operated by one of the top tour providers in the U.S. Virgin Islands with a 5-star rating and a 100% safety record. The Ocean Pro parasailing vessel is U.S. Coast Guard certified and accommodates up to 12 parasailors.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Parasailing tours based at Havensight are available ONLY on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. If you're looking for a St. Thomas parasailing tour on another day, see the Sapphire Beach parasailing tour in our Similar Tours section below. Parasailing from Sapphire Beach is available every day.
Duration: Approximately 1 hour
Maximum Guests: 12 parasailers
- St. Thomas parasailing
- Amazing once-in-a-lifetime experience
- Parasailing through the air
- Best views of the Virgin Islands
- Thrilling ride aboard a 35-foot power boat
- Takeoff and landing from the back of the boat
- 5-star rated attraction
- Safe and certified with a 100% safety record
Important Note: Don't Wait to Book!
Tours and activities in St. Thomas and St. John fill up quickly and often weeks or months in advance. Don't wait and miss out on the fun! Book now to reserve your space and avoid disappointments or last-minute scrambles. If you need to cancel for any reason, we'll give you a full refund on most tours as long as you cancel at least 24 to 48 hours in advance. Check the bottom of each tour or activity description for cancellation terms. We want you to enjoy the best of our beautiful islands, so make your reservation now!
Before You Book
- This tour is available Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays ONLY
- See our recommended Sapphire Beach parasailing tour for other days
- Bathing suit recommended
- Other clothing including tuxedos and evening gowns acceptable
- Your payment is 100% refundable until 24 hours before the date and time of your departure
- Cancellations within 24 hours or a failure to show up for your tour will result in a full charge for the cost of your parasail
Note For Cruisers:
If you will be in St Thomas on Monday, Wednesday or Friday, Parasailing in St Thomas - Havensight is your closest option and is walking distance from the WICO dock.
Note for Hotel Guests:
Book this tour if you are staying at the following hotels:
- Best Western Plus Emerald Beach Resort
- Bluebeard's Castle Resort
- Bolongo Bay Beach Resort
- Bunker Hill
- Island Beachcomber Hotel
- Mafolie Hotel
- Marriott Frenchman's Reef and Morningstar Beach Resort
- Marriott's Frenchman's Cove
- Windward Passage
If you're staying at any of the hotels below, book our recommended parasailing tour, Parasailing St Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands - Sapphire Beach Marina. It's the closer option for any of these hotels:
- Crystal Cove
- Point Pleasant Resort
- Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Club
- Sapphire Village Villas
- Sugar Bay Resort and Spa
Departure Point: Sapphire Beach Marina, St. Thomas, VI
Departure Time: Based on your booking (please arrive 15 minutes early). This tour is available ONLY on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
Duration: Each flight is 8-10 minutes long. Once you leave the dock, your adventure is about 1 hour, depending on the number of people aboard.
Return Information: You will return with your guide to Havensight, St. Thomas.
- Parasailing adventure with one takeoff and landing
- Power boat transportation aboard a 35-foot parasailing vessel
- U.S. Coast Guard licensed and certified captain
- Professional service and assistance
- Gratuities for excellent service not included (15-20% recommended)
- Photo and video packages are also available but are not included in the cost of your tour.
Havensight is located at 9020 Havensight Mall in Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas.
Your payment is 100% refundable until 24 hours before the date and time of your parasail. If you cancel your booking with less than 24 hours’ notice or fail to show up for your tour, then the full cost of the tour will be non-refundable. Weather cancellations are at the discretion of the captain/management and are 100% refundable.