Coki Beach Scuba Dive in St. Thomas
Enjoy a calm and relaxing dive while you encounter a variety of tropical fish and interesting sea life on a live coral on this terrific scuba diving tour from ST Thomas’s best beach dive.
NOTE: This dive is for certified divers with proof of their valid C-Cards.
A PADI-certified Dive Master will guide you on a 50- 60 minute tour of one of two live coral reef systems easily accessible from Coki Beach. You’ll see a wide variety of tropical fish, sea life on one of 2 coral reefs. Divers often see eels, rays, lobsters, turtles, and barracudas. Many divers tell us their dive experience was better than many boat dives, at a much lower price!
You’ll gear up at a dive station a mere 20 feet from the water’s edge. This convenient location provides an easy, sandy entry into calm and pool-like waters, although conditions can vary depending on weather.
The maximum depth is around 55 feet with no surface swim. It’s a perfect way for newer divers to log some “bottom time!”
This is a great chance for the experienced diver to log some leisurely bottom time or for a novice or rusty diver looking for a refresher or that first open water dive experience. Divers with an underwater camera will find the dive full of great photo opportunities. If you don’t have a Camera ask about photos of your dive available for purchase.
If you are bringing your own scuba gear, rinse buckets are available, along with a place to store your gear bags and valuables during your dive.
If you’re looking for an easy but interesting dive and a chance to explore one of the area’s best beach diving location, book our Coki Beach scuba dive now!
Scuba Diving St Thomas: 1-Tank Afternoon Boat Dive
Scuba Diving St Thomas: 2-Tank Morning Boat Dive
Coki Beach Night Scuba Dive in St Thomas
PADI Discover Scuba Diving in St Thomas
- Enjoy a scuba diving tour with the oldest continually owned PADI 5 Star Dive Shop on ST Thomas diving since 1989 from ST Thomas’s best beach dive
- Calm and relaxing dive led by a PADI-certified Dive Master
- Visit one of 2 live reefs and experience tropical fish and a variety of sea life
- Get a chance to see eels, sea turtles, rays, and more
- All scuba gear included, or bring your own gear (wetsuit rentals available)
- Great photo opportunities for experienced divers/photographers
- Photos of you dive available for purchase
Important Note: Don't Wait to Book!
Tours and activities in St. Thomas and St. John fill up quickly and often weeks or months in advance. Don't wait and miss out on the fun! Book now to reserve your space and avoid disappointments or last-minute scrambles. If you need to cancel for any reason, we'll give you a full refund on most tours as long as you cancel at least 24 to 48 hours in advance. Check the bottom of each tour or activity description for cancellation terms. We want you to enjoy the best of our beautiful islands, so make your reservation now!
Before You Book
- You must be a certified diver with proof of valid C-Card
- After you dive, it is recommended you wait at least 12 hours before flying
- Wetsuit rental not included ($5 fee per person)
- A parent or guardian must sign for anyone under 18 years old.
- We reserve the right to refuse anyone dive gear
Departure point: Coki Dive Center just after Coki Beach at Coral World Marine Park, northeast St. Thomas. If you are driving make sure to ask us for a parking pass for your car. If arriving by taxi ask your driver to drop you at Coral World just after Coki Beach. We are located on the left as you enter their parking lot.
Departure time: Varies based on your reservation. Typically 9:00am, 11:30am, or 1:30pm.
Duration: Approximately 1.5 hours (50-minute dive plus check-in, gear-up, and dry-off)
Return information: Coki Dive Center, Coral World Marine Park, northeast St. Thomas
- Scuba dive to a live coral reef at Coki Beach
- PADI-certified Dive Master
- All dive gear (wetsuit rental not included: $5 per person)
- Wetsuit rentals (if needed) are $5 per person
- Gratuities for excellent service not included (15-20% recommended)
Our buoyancy compensators are weight-integrated, and we carry smaller BCDs and tanks for women and junior divers.
Your payment is 100% refundable until 24 hours before the date and time your tour is due to depart. If you cancel your booking with less than 24 hours’ notice or fail to show up for your tour, then the full cost of the tour will be charged to the credit card used to guarantee your tour.