Island Tour in St Thomas
Learn more about the history and culture of St. Thomas with an exclusive sightseeing tour. Our knowledgeable tour guides will take you on a journey around the island for a complete experience of all the sights, sounds, history, and unique culture of St. Thomas. Travel comfortably in a van, mini-van, SUV, or an open-air Safari bus for larger groups. Enjoy great picture-taking opportunities and hear about island history, local customs, the U.S. influence, and how island natives live. Enjoy beautiful and breathtaking views of the lush island foliage, clear Caribbean waters, and white sand beaches. Stop along the tour for the perfect photo opportunities. Head to Mountain Top, at 1500 feet above sea level, for panoramic views of the island and the best view of Magen’s Bay, one of the top 10 beaches in the world!
Island Tour with Beach Stop in St Thomas
Island Tour with Shopping Stop in St Thomas
Island Tour with Shopping and Beach Stop in St Thomas
Duration: 2 hours
Child (0-2yrs): $0
Important Note: SAFETY FIRST!
Please note that it is now required to wear a mask in the US Virgin Islands to get any service including taxis, tours and entering establishments. Please do have your masks on when you come in for your safety and the safety of your service providers. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation at this time.
- Learn more about St. Thomas from our knowledgeable guides
- Take in the history, culture, and island life from the locals
- Enjoy the party atmosphere with loud music, singing and dancing
- Drive along the island for panoramic views of the beaches and lush foliage
- Enjoy breathtaking views and photo opportunities of Magen’s Bay
- View the island from 360 degrees atop Mountain Top, the highest point in St. Thomas
- Try the world famous banana daiquiri at Mountain Top
- Feel on top of the world with a stop at Mountain Top, at 1,500 feet above sea level
Important Note: Don't Wait to Book!
Tours and activities in St. Thomas and St. John fill up quickly and often weeks or months in advance. Don't wait and miss out on the fun! Book now to reserve your space and avoid disappointments or last-minute scrambles. If you need to cancel for any reason, we'll give you a full refund on most tours as long as you cancel at least 24 to 48 hours in advance. Check the bottom of each tour or activity description for cancellation terms. We want you to enjoy the best of our beautiful islands, so make your reservation now!
Before You Book
- If you are on a cruise ship, please review the Itinerary section to book the right time
- If you are staying on island, you may select any available departure time
- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance
- Kids under 2 are free on all tours
- All currency is in U.S. dollars
- All major credit cards and traveler’s checks are accepted at local stops
Departure point: Your hotel, cruise ship dock, or place of stay (by arrangement)
Departure time: 11:15 am
Duration: 2 hours
- Guided tour with history, culture, and insights from island locals
- Sightseeing with a stop at Mountain Top for views of the entire island and Magen’s Bay
- Stops along the way for photo opportunities
- Transportation to and from your hotel, cruise ship or place of stay
- Free refreshments on all tours
- Gratuities not included
All our taxis are fully certified and authorized in St. Thomas, USVI. All open-air cabs are called “Safaris” and can hold up to 25 people. We have been operating in St. Thomas for 15 years and are well known for exciting and energetic tours.
Our cruise ship accommodation features a departure at 10:30 AM and a return time of 1:00 PM to meet cruise ship schedules.
Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance for a full refund. Any cancellations made within 48 hours of your scheduled tour will receive no refund. If your ship does not arrive to port due to weather or unforeseen circumstances, contact us for a full refund. No-shows will be charged the full price. Operators reserve the right to cancel any tours with a full refund due to weather or other circumstances.