Cruise-Friendly St Thomas Fishing Charter - 4 Hours
Enjoy the best of St. Thomas fishing on this cruise-friendly Calypso boat charter! Whether you are looking for in shore or deep sea fishing, this adventure can be customized and catered to your preferred itinerary.
Once you hop aboard, you will have access to beer, soda, water, a built-in restroom, and most importantly, an experienced captain that can guide you and help you plan your fishing trip to build memories that will last a lifetime! You will also have fishing equipment along with bait to use for your custom experience and guidance of a professional.
Depending on if you choose in shore or deep sea fishing which is only a half hour away from shore, you will have plenty of opportunities to catch fish of all varieties including the likes of mahi mahi, tuna, marlin, wahoo, sailfish, shark, kingfish, bonita, barracuda, snapper, tarpon, grouper and more!
Whether you are a novice or an experienced professional, the Cruise-Friendly St Thomas Fishing Charter will give you the unforgettable experience you are looking for on your vacation!
You’ll travel in style on a 37-foot custom Calypso. This boat features a 2013 custom built center console, state-of-the-art RayMarine electronics, a wide beam comfortable layout, top of the line fishing gear and tackle, and a private built-in marine bathroom.
One you complete your adventure, you will be brought back with plenty of time to get back to the rest of your day of fun in the island or getting back to your cruise ship to continue on to exploring more destinations in the beautiful Caribbean seas.
Duration: 4 hours
Base Price (includes up to 6 people): $650
- 4 Hour round-trip fishing adventure
- No fishing license or experience required
- No additional fuel costs
- No additional captain’s fees
- Guidance from a professional captain and fisherman from the US Virgin Islands
- Fishing selection from a Variety of Fish
- Outstanding, friendly service from our experienced crew
- Quality fishing gear & bait
Before You Book
- Use our complimentary fishing equipment or bring your own
- Cancel no later than 48 hours before your scheduled tour.
- Cancellations within 48 hours will receive no refund.
- If you are on a cruise ship that is late arriving to port or diverted to another location, you will not be charged.
Departure point: American Yacht Harbor, St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
Departure time: 9:00am
Duration: 4 hours
Return time: 1:00pm
- 4 Hour cruise aboard a powerboat
- Choose between in shore and deep sea fishing
- Water, soft drinks, beer and ice
- You keep your catch!
- Access to quality fishing gear and bait
- Captain’s fee and Fuel costs included (no additional fees)
- Guidance from professional captain and fisherman
- Gratuities not included
We are very happy to announce that we have consistently been ranked #1 in St Thomas. We take great pride in combining safety, professionalism and outstanding customer service. Join us for the very best day of your vacation.
Cancel no later than 48 hours before your scheduled tour. Cancellations within 48 hours will receive no refund. If you are on a cruise ship and it is late arriving to port or diverted to another location, you will not be charged. If passenger minimums are not met, all bookings are subject to cancellation.