Coki Beach Night Scuba Dive in St. Thomas
The only thing better than scuba diving during the day off Coki Beach is a rare opportunity to dive there at night! Experience this amazing night scuba dive off St. Thomas! A lot of divers say it was better than some they have done off a boat!
NOTE: You must show proof of either an Open Water Diver Certification or a Scuba Diver Rating. Don’t forget to bring your certification card!
This fantastic night dive is perfect for novices and experienced divers alike. You will dive off Coki Beach in northeast St. Thomas, where easy and calm conditions are paired with an abundance of active night life under the surface. It will depend on condition if you will dive the east or west reef since each reef are different.
Right off the shore boasts a coral reef with no surface swim so you just drop on to a reef that comes alive at night with a wealth of nocturnal marine life. You might see numerous eels, octopus, stingrays and even a few tarpon cruising along the coral reef. Expect to see a number of basket star fish opening to begin their night time feeding or parrot fish beginning their mucous cocoon in preparation for a deep sleep.
The underwater photographer will find unforgettable photo opportunities at this phenomenal dive location! Pictures of your dive will be on sale.
Spaces are limited, so make sure to book your night dive now!
- Night scuba dive off world-famous Coki Beach in St. Thomas
- Guided dive with a PADI-certified Dive Master
- Visit a coral reef teeming with nocturnal marine life
- Chances to see eels, octopus, stingrays, star fish, parrot fish, and more!
- Terrific underwater photo opportunities
- All scuba gear included, or bring your own (wetsuit rentals available)
Important Note: Don't Wait to Book!
Tours and activities in St. Thomas and St. John fill up quickly and often weeks or months in advance. Don't wait and miss out on the fun! Book now to reserve your space and avoid disappointments or last-minute scrambles. If you need to cancel for any reason, we'll give you a full refund on most tours as long as you cancel at least 24 to 48 hours in advance. Check the bottom of each tour or activity description for cancellation terms. We want you to enjoy the best of our beautiful islands, so make your reservation now!
Before You Book
- You must be a certified diver with proof of Open Water Diver Certification or a Scuba Diver Rating
- After you dive, it is recommended you wait at least 12 hours before flying
- Wetsuit rental not included ($5 per person)
- A parent or guardian must sign for anyone under 18 years old
- We reserve the right to refuse anyone diving or snorkeling gear
Departure point: Coki Dive Center, Coki Beach, northeast St. Thomas
Departure time: Varies based on time of year and sunset. Usually between 5:30-6:30pm.
Duration: Approximately 1.5 hours (1-hour dive plus gear-up and dry-off)
Return information: Coki Dive Center, Coki Beach, northeast St. Thomas
- Night scuba dive
- PADI-certified instructor and guide
- All scuba diving gear (wetsuit rental not included: $5 per person)
- Wetsuit rentals (if needed) are $5 per person
- Gratuities for excellent service not included (15-20% recommended)
Our buoyancy compensators are weight-integrated, and we carry smaller BCDs and tanks for women and junior divers.
Your payment is 100% refundable until 24 hours before the date and time your tour is due to depart. If you cancel your booking with less than 24 hours’ notice or fail to show up for your tour, then the full cost of the tour will be charged to the credit card used to guarantee your tour.